Newbie

Thanks for viewing my blog! I'm new to blogging, so bare with me. I've wanted to blog for a while now, but as my sisters remind me, I'm a terrible writer!! Encouraged by "the girls" at work, I decided to give it a try. I have a passion for eating and living well. My husband and I love food, wine, and enjoying life, but we also may a conscious effort to work out often and eat healthy.  We limit processed foods and eat out as a "treat" at most once a week.

This all began about 7 years ago when I learned about my intolerances/allergy to gluten and dairy. I dealt with daily stomach aches, fatigue, atopic dermatitis, etc. I needed answers and went through years of testing, inconclusive Celiac results, and elimination diets. All pointed towards gluten and dairy as the culprits.  Ever since then I have been diligent to make my own meals, make better food choices, and avoid gluten and dairy at all costs.

I love to cook and try new foods! My colleagues and friends ask me for recipes and tips ... some suggested that I start a blog, so I thought I'd give it a try! I hope you find it useful and informative (but not "preachy").
~ Jen :)

Comments

Popular Posts