Plans for Vegan Day - Week #2

This is just a quick post ... update of my plans for tomorrow's vegan day to follow through with my challenge.

I don't find eating vegan hard for one day, it just requires lots of planning so that I'm not eating a ton of unhealthy carbs or starving all day. I used my 'Sunday prep" to plan and make our vegan dinner. Here is my meal plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast - vegan protein smoothie w spinach + black coffee

Mid-morning snack - chia/hemp overnight oatmeal with blueberries and GF granola

Lunch - open faced avocado and tomato sandwich with arugula and grapes

Afternoon snack - homemade muffin and veggies (peppers and snap peas)

Dinner - homemade GF lasagna made with layers of sweet potato and zucchini, brown rice noodles, mushrooms (chopped like meat), and tomato sauce.

After workout snack - apple  + peanut butter or a green monster smoothie

~Jen

Comments

Popular Posts