Just another Super Sunday!

Another Sunday is here already! I kinda like my Sundays, they are leisurely and relaxing even though it is a day full of prepping and organizing.  My type A personality enjoys getting ready for the week because I feel less stress when I am prepared.  This morning I started my day with coffee, a run with my neighbour, and now I am making some lunches, snacks, and sides for the week.  We pretty much eat our fridge each week, so we have to restock on the weekend.


Before (end of the week)

After (restocked, prepped)
Here's what's in my fridge/freezer for the week:

- hard boiled eggs (for snacks, or salads)
- cooked quinoa (as a side or to add to my leafy salads)
- Gf banana muffins
- Cut up cheese and lean kielbasa (kids snacks and lunches)
- Laughing cow cheese (Kids snack)
- Cut up pitas
- mini bagels (great little sandwiches for kids)
- tuna salad (for sandwiches or on crackers as a snack)
- home made burgers (ready for grilling)
- lemon garlic chicken (crockpot freezer meal)
http://whoneedsacape.com/2013/09/slow-cooker-lemon-garlic-chicken/
- Balsamic chicken (crockpot meal or ready for the BBQ)
http://whoneedsacape.com/2013/01/crockpot-balsamic-glazed-drumsticks/
- Beef and Broccoli (freezer meal)
http://www.simplecleanliving.com/slow-cooker-broccoli-beef-freezer-meal/
- Chia seed and hemp seed mix (for a filling morning snack; one tbsp. of the mix with 2 tbsp. of milk of choice, let it sit overnight. Add honey, toasted nuts, 1/3 of a banana, dried fruit, etc.)
- frozen sliced bananas (ready for a quick protein shake or smoothie; mix with frozen berries and almond milk and protein powder; or mix bananas with almond butter, chocolate almond or soy milk and protein powder)
- Sugar free banana cookies
http://pureella.com/two-ingredient-cookies-naturally-gluten-free-and-vegan/

Salad dressing portions ready to


Salads, veg, prepped for lunch


Tomorrow I will make breaded tilapia for dinner. I use GF rice crumbs and gently press the fish into the mix, pan sear it, then I finish it by baking it.  No eggs or batter.  Its very light and crunchy enough to satisfy.
I am on treat duty at work this week also, so I am going to make my special pumpkin pie bars! So delicious! I will post the recipe! I love the fall just for the fresh air and pumpkin everything!! yum!

Now that my week is prepped, I am off to organize closets ... packing away summer clothes and bringing out some sweaters!
~Jen

Comments

Popular Posts