Back to School means Back to Sunday Prep!

You know how much I love doing Sunday Prep! It keeps me (and the family) on track with healthy eating and helps with making lunches and dinners!

As I prepped my salads and snacks today, I decided I didn't want to eat the same thing every day (as I did last week), so I opted for baking a few sweet potatoes instead. This week I am going to mix it up a bit. I still made a few salads, but I also got some sweet potatoes ready for lunch too.  I will top them with whatever leftovers we have from dinner or some veggies.

Here is my potato for tomorrow's lunch:

I topped it off with sautéed spinach, chopped red peppers, avocado, and goat cheese feta. I will probably warm it up tomorrow! Should be delicious!


Another great potato idea would be 'Taco Potato" with ground meat, salsa, avocado, shredded lettuce, etc. You can add any leftover you have really .... shredded chicken, pulled pork, tuna, black beans, roasted corn. I've also seen it topped with ricotta (which I can't have) and drizzled with honey, maple syrup and roasted pecans, or cinnamon and butter. Endless possibilities! I may have to name it the "Kitchen Sink Potato". LOL

Hopefully this has given you some lunch ideas too!

~Jen

Comments

Popular Posts