I Don't Just Deliver Curriculum

With all the negative attention teachers are getting in the news and on social media lately, I thought it was important to note that what I do is much MORE than deliver curriculum.

I inspire, console, mentor, laugh, engage, lead, empathize, and believe.



 
 
 
We are not fighting for more money, it doesn't exist. It's not in the budget. What we are fighting for is more time with kids so that we can make an impact and a difference in their lives. This means smaller class sizes and full planning time to be able to do more than just deliver curriculum.
 

I AM going to enjoy every minute of my well deserved summer break. And when your thoughts are "must be nice", I will respond with "you know what? It is really nice." I work really hard and in order to give my all to others (as you see above), I need the break to refresh and recharge.  
 
Cheers to my fellow teachers! Have a restful and well deserved summer!
~Jen

Comments

Popular Posts