A Few More of My Favourite Things!

 Thought I'd share a few more of my favourite things to kick off summer break!

1. Covered Bridge Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips


These are the best chips ever! Sliced so thin they melt in your mouth! An open bag is deadly.

2. Fit Bit Flex

I love how this tracks my activity level and calories. I am much more aware of how much exercise I am getting and how intense my workouts are. Great tool for motivation and awareness.

3. My Tekes Flip Flops

Flip flops are my favourite footwear! I am happy in a tank top and flip flops!

4. La Roche Posay skin care line.

This moisturizer is matte and eliminates shine! I also love the other "Effaclar" products to help reduce breakouts.

5. My Fridge Calendar


I love my fridge calendar! When everyone else is adding items to their electronic calendars, I-phones, BlackBerry's, etc., I am writing them on my calendar. It is in a central area and I can look at it every time I walk by! Seems old school, but it works best for me, especially when planning a busy summer!!

Comments

Popular Posts