More Vegan Recipes:

Oh my, what a few weeks we have had here! I haven't blogged in a while, but I am still coming up with vegan meal ideas and trying to stick to my challenge!
Here are a few more ideas:

1. Spring rolls - you can find rice paper wraps in grocery stores these days and they are so easy to use. Soak in hot water for 30 sec and fill with your fav veggies. Rice paper is low in calories (20 - 35 per wrap), no sugar, low carbs. The veggies are filling too! Make your own peanut sauce to dip or use sweet thai chili sauce .... yummers!
 
2. BBQ grilled Pizzas - We made our pizzas on the BBQ last weekend! It was fun and tasty! I don't eat dairy, so my toppings were just veggies!
 
3. Quesadillas - Quesadillas filled with mashed sweet potato, beans, roasted corn, cilantro and grilled or pan seared are also a fav. Dip in salsa and guac! No cheese needed!
 
 



Comments

Popular Posts