Merry little Christmas Time ...

I just absolutely love this time of year, because despite the cold and damp weather, I actually feel warm and cozy from getting ready to celebrate Christmas. The house is all lit up outside and decked out with holiday cheer inside. Everyone is happy, hosting parties, shopping for others, listening to music, drinking coffee from festive red cups (Thank you Starbucks), eating delicious food, cuddling up by the fire, watching old favourite Christmas movies, ... its endless!!
 
The boys have written their Santa letters and are patiently waiting the arrival of their elf, BOB. We made a little mail box for him so we can write him notes and Bob can reply. See the link for a free template below. 
Free printable: Mailbox kit for kids to inspire letter writing. Adorable! We really can't believe they're offering this free.


http://coolmompicks.com/blog/2014/10/26/printable-mailbox-for-kids/

I try every year to add a few more new decorations to our current collection. I also like to craft, so if I can make my own decorations, I will.  This year it was a reindeer silhouette for my chalk board:

A cereal box and a little glitter from the dollar store.
I also picked up a few paper stars for $5 at Marshalls/Winners to hang from the ceiling:



Tomorrow we are getting our tree and everyone is excited to decorate it! Its a family tradition to go and cut one down, then decorate while listening to Christmas music and sipping hot chocolate or coffee!
~Jen



Comments

Popular Posts